I've this tendency to flare up easily
especially when I'm under a lot of stress.
I don't and I've never denied
that my temper and my attitude sucks.
Frankly speaking, one of the things that
I hate about self most would be my temper.
I hate spoilt brats and people who act
as though the entire world owes them a living.
But hey eff it, I practically act like one of them
at times under certain circumstances too.
I am sorry if I am spoilt and want my way
most of the time. I often tell myself that
I have to get rid of this horrible temper,
I shouldn't vent my displeasure on everyone
because this world DOESN'T owe me a living.
BUT its hard. Its hard to say "I want to change"
and poof, I'll change in the very next second.
I know myself, I take things for granted so don't
do anymore things for me if you want me to
appreciate you because little effers like me
doesn't know the value of appreciation.
I'm so tired now.
Today was a really long day for me.
Jyaaaaaaaaaa.